Atrophy appears if your muscles are not used for some period of time. In order to avoid such condition and weakness of your muscles, you should exercise regularly. Exercising helps you keep your muscles healthy, active and in shape.
Did you know that your eyes are also muscles? The muscle of the eye actually encompasses the focal point which might get weak as well. This means that if you are wearing glasses and your eyes are not “exercised” you can exacerbate your vision.
Some tips which improve the vision include focusing on a photo or something else while attempting to consider it. During this process you should try to see all perspectives and qualities while focusing on every detail. You should also try to remain concentrated on the subject.
This way you will manage to enhance your vision. It is best to try and remain focused on one subject as long as you can, before you move to the other.
Such practice is actually common in India, and it is known as Trataka. Trataka has been used for centuries in India and it is considered as reflection strategy that improves your eye muscles.
Here are some additional tips and exercises that you can do in order to enhance your vision:
1. Don’t use your PC for more than 2 hours, and never go to sleep right after the use
2. Try to focus on far objects while you are outside
3. Consume carrot juice mixed with olive oil on daily basis
4. Make sure you do regular check on the dioptric of your glasses, and try not to utilize them
5. From time to time rub the eye zone
6. Remember to close the eyes for few minutes every 2-3 hours
7. Use warm water when you wash your eyes
If you find this article useful, feel free to share it with your friends.