According to the Chinese medicine, there is a spot on the body that could make you younger. All you have to do is to put an ice cube on this spot, and your body will become younger. At the same time many diseases will be gone, and you will be healthy, relaxed and full of energy.
This spot is positioned between the chords of the neck. To be more precise, on the nape there is a hole in which the neck and the head get together.
In the Chinese acupuncture this spot is known as Feng Fu or the wind shelter.
What you have to do:
Set down on your belly (or sit down). Place 1 ice cube (2×2 cm) on the Feng Fu spot and keep it there for about 20 minutes. You could attach the ice cube using a scarf, bandage et cetera.
Do this on a regular basis, with a pause of 2-3 days. The procedure should be done in the morning and in the evening, before going to bed. A cold is impossible all through this practice.
Initially a cold feeling could appear, but after 30 to 40 seconds you will sense a heat wave on the spot. The primary few days you may feel euphoria triggered by the endorphin level in the bloodstream.
What are the benefits?
– Better sleep
– Excellent mood and vigor
– Superior work of the digestive tract
– Colds send-off (the ice cube could be used even for treating high temperature )
– Reduces the headache, toothache, wrist ache
– Breathing complaint
– Cardiovascular illnesses
– neurotic illnesses with degenerate modification of the backbone
– severe, gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections
– dysfunction of the thyroid gland
– arthritis, hypertension and hippo-tension
– cellulite ( particularly in the prevention and the early stage )
– dysfunction of the menstrual function and the endocrine infertility
– psycho emotional dysfunctions, stress, chronicle fatigue, depression, insomnia
However, have in mind that the Feng Fu spot does not cure. Actually it puts the body back into physical balance. It makes it younger giving it powerful life impulse.
Note: stay away from this technique when pregnant, have a pacemaker, in case of epilepsy and schizophrenia.